What information do we collect?Like many other websites, we make use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
We also collect information from you when you fill out a form or upload a file.
- When filling out a form on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your e-mail address and full name for us to be possible to contact you. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- When uploading a file, if it contains any global geo coordinates, we store them for our provided services to function.
- When submitting an address or location, we store it for our provided services to function.
- When submitting text to be inserted over an image, we store it temporarily for our provided service to function.
Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to geotagimage.com and other sites on the Internet.
What do we use your personal information for?Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To improve our website. We continually strive to improve our website services based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To respond to requests (contact or others). The email address and full name you provide when filling out the contact form, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your contact or any other request.